The Venture 14. The Only True Explorer Sport Tender.
The Venture 14 is the World’s First Luxury Explorer Sport Tender. It is designed for the explorer cruiser who wants to get the most out of their time on the water and considers their tender an extension of their yacht.
For any cruiser the tender is the quickest and easiest way of getting around but for many they use it for much more.
Serious cruisers, sport fishing yachts and explorers are passionate about a number of fun and interesting activities such as exploring, fishing, diving or snorkeling, towing sports like skiing or tubing, driving and relaxing.
Something that sets the Venture 14 apart from all other tenders is the way we integrated features you would normally find on larger tenders or dedicated sport boats into a stylish and very comfortable design to make the most out the activities you are passionate about.
First Class Comfort & Ergonomic
The Venture 14 is the only 14′ tender that offers so many versatile driving positions. The “Stand Up” console with flip up bolster, deep heel recess, tilt steering and top mount throttle give the driver three separate driving positions. A true comfortable Stand Up driving position is important if the weather gets rough while you are out exploring. You also get a better view of what is under and around the boat if you want to get up close to the shore than if you are sitting.
The rear seat in the Venture 14 is wider than any other boat in its class. The cushions are thick and the deep seats and extra legroom allow the driver and rear seat passenger to fully stretch their legs out.
Choice of Driving Position
With space to spread your stance.
Comfortable with height to see around the boat.
With lots of legroom.
Wide and Deep Bow Seat
With Thick Cushions and Cup Holders
Deep Recess Under the Console
Extra Wide Back Seat
With Thick Cushions
Venture 14 Features
The Venture 14 comes with more standard features than any other 14′ Sport RIB.
- Console dash accommodates an extra-large 9” chartplotter, gauges, stereo and VHF*.
- Real practical Boarding steps aft, port & starboard and in the bow.
- 2 console and seating options. Like the Generation Light boats the Venture can be ordered with a choice of pedestal or side seat base.
- Entertainment features, 5 stainless steel cup holders, built in cooler, room for a stereo control on the dash*.
- More storage, fuel and shower water tanks built in under the floor so they don’t take up valuable gear storage space.
- Deep modified variable V hull with 4″ lifting strakes gives it an ultra smooth dry ride with no need for trim tabs or a wing and takes higher HP engine to go venture further.
- Genuinely comfortable bow seating.
- 4 lifting points locations to accommodate different lifting systems and keep the pick point as low as possible.
World’s First Options in a 14′ Tender
- 4 flush-mount stainless steel rod holders (which also double as mounts for accessories like board rack for water sports).
- Heavy duty, flush-mount telescopic ski pole.
- Integrated folding ladder for easy re boarding after diving, snorkeling, skiing.
- Fresh water shower.
The Venture Series is available in three color accent options; Classic Gray, Carbon Black and Ocean Blue.
Tube available in ORCA CSM® fabric. The CSM compound offers the best UV resistance and ageing properties for boats permanently exposed to sun, sea and weather.
All Walker Bay products are proudly designed and built in North America.
Tall Console with Tilt Steering and Top Mount Throttle
Room for 9” Chartplotter, Gauges, Stereo and VHF*.
Back Seat with Flip-up Bolster
Thick and Deep Seat. More Legroom.
Large Console Backrest Cushion
Comfortable for Reclining.
Fresh Water Shower
Folding Boarding Ladder
4 Rod Holders & Retractable Ski Pole
Stainless Steel Handle and Boarding Step
Swim Reboarding Steps
(EVA and Ladder optional)
Driver Side Boarding Step
Built In Insulated Cooler
5 Stainless Steel Cup Holders, Stereo Control on the Dash*
Great Entertainment Features.
Extra Large Rear Storage Compartment
Free Up Deck Space.
*Dealer Installed Option