The Venture 16. The True Luxury Sport Tender.
The Venture is the World’s First Luxury Sport Tender. It is designed for yacht owners and operators who want to get the most out of their time on the water, entertain their guests in comfort, and consider the tender an extension of the yacht.
For any cruiser the tender is the quickest and easiest way of getting around and transporting people, but for many they use it for much more.
Serious cruisers, sport fishing yachts and explorers are passionate about fun and interesting activities such as exploring, fishing, diving, snorkeling, towing sports like skiing or tubing, driving, relaxing and cocktail cruising.
Something that sets the Venture apart from all other tenders is the way we integrated features you would normally find on dedicated sport boats into a stylish and very comfortable design. These features will help you and your guests enjoy the activities you are passionate about.
First Class Comfort & Ergonomic
The Venture 16 is the only 16′ tender that offers so many versatile driving positions. The “Stand Up” console with flip up bolster, deep heel recess, hydraulic tilt steering and top mount throttle give the driver three separate driving positions. A true comfortable Stand Up driving position is important for comfort especially in rough conditions. You also get better visibility if you can stand or sit in an elevated position.
The rear seat in the Venture 16 is wider than any other boat in its class. The cushions are thick and the deep seats and extra legroom allow the driver and rear seat passenger to fully stretch their legs out. The flip up bolster on the passenger side gives the passenger different seating options and frees up deck space.
Choice of Driving Position
With space to spread your stance.
Comfortable with height to see around the boat.
With lots of legroom.
Extra Wide Back Seat
With Thick Cushions
Wide and Deep Bow Seat
With Thick Cushions and Cup Holders
Deep Recess Under the Console
Venture 16 Features
The Venture 16 comes with more standard features than any other 16′ Sport RIB.
- Tall Console with hydraulic tilt steering and top mount throttle.
- Console dash accommodates an extra-large 12” chartplotter or 2 x 9” screens side by side, gauges, stereo and VHF*.
- Dual driver and passenger flip up bolster seats.
- Fresh water shower.
- Real practical boarding steps aft, port, starboard and in the bow.
- 2 console base and seating options. The Venture is available with a choice of 4-seat pedestal or 5-seat bench console bases.
- Integrated folding ladder for easy reboarding after diving, snorkeling, skiing.
- Entertainment features, 6 stainless steel cup holders, built in cooler, room for a stereo control on the dash*.
- More storage, fuel and shower water tanks built in under the floor so they don’t take up valuable gear storage space.
- Deep modified variable V hull with large lifting strakes give an ultra smooth dry ride with no need for trim tabs or a wing and takes higher HP engine to venture further.
- Genuinely comfortable bow seating.
- 4 lifting point locations to accommodate different lifting systems and keep the pick point as low as possible.
World’s First Options in a 16′ Tender
OPTIONAL FEATURES AND ACCESSORIES
- 4 flush-mount stainless steel rod holders (which also double as mounts for accessories like board rack for water sports).
- Heavy duty, flush-mounted telescopic ski pole.
- Bow Area Filler Cushion to comfortably recline and elevate your feet.
- Gray or Mocha SeaDek Steps and Floor kits.
- Bimini Top
- Sunbrella Boat Cover
* A boat cover recommended to protect your tube and prolong the lifespan of your boat.
The Venture Series is available in three color accent options; Military Gray, Carbon Black and Ocean Blue.
Tube available in ORCA CSM® fabric. The CSM compound offers the best UV resistance and ageing properties for boats permanently exposed to sun, sea and weather.
The Venture 16 is built with the best materials and components available from the most reputable suppliers. Using quality materials and components will reduce the amount of maintenance the tender needs to operate reliably and look clean.
All Walker Bay products are proudly designed and built in North America.
Tall Console with Hydraulic Tilt Steering and Top Mount Throttle
Room for 12” Chartplotter, Gauges, Stereo and VHF*.
Back Seat with Dual Flip-up Bolsters
More Legroom. Multiple Seating Options.
Large Console Backrest Cushion
Comfortable for Reclining
Fresh Water Shower
Folding Boarding Ladder
For Easy Reboarding
4 Rod Holders & Retractable Ski Pole
Stainless Steel Handle and Boarding Step
Swim Reboarding Steps
Extra Large Rear Storage Compartment
Frees Up Deck Space.
Built in Insulated Cooler
6 Stainless Steel Cup Holders, Stereo Control on the Dash*
Great for Entertaining.
Deluxe Bow Filler Cushion
For Extra Seating and Comfortable Reclining.
*Dealer Installed Options