Heavy on Features, Light on Weight
Now available in 325 (10’8″) or 365 (12′) versions, see specifications. The feature-loaded Walker Bay Supertender Console Rigid Inflatable Boat (RIB) combines the new Supertender RIB boat with our fully integrated injection molded Console unit. Together they create an amazing small boat, boasting more storage than any boat this size, superior comfort and exceptional performance from a deep-V Hull. The custom-designed console offers more legroom for the driver, creating an exceptionally comfortable riding position. Integrated seat cushions and backrest combined with the smooth ride of the deep-V hull give passengers the feeling of being in a boat twice the price.
All Walker Bay products are proudly designed and built in North America.
Available in German-made Heytex PVC or ORCA CSM fabric.
325 ST PVC Console $6,387 – 365 ST PVC Console $6,948
325 STX PVC Console $7,023 – 365 STX PVC Console $7,514
325 STH CSM Console $7,235 – 365 STH CSM Console $7,823
325 STXH CSM Console $7,872 – 365 STXH CSM Console $8,390
* Price is for boat and console only, rigging and power are extra. Dealer may sell for less.
Download Our Technical Drawings
325 Davit Lifting & ChocksDownload PDF
325 Console Specs & Max. Cap.Download PDF
325 Hull ReinforcementsDownload PDF
365 Davit Lifting & ChocksDownload PDF
365 Console Specs & Max. Cap.Download PDF
365 Hull ReinforcementsDownload PDF
Boat Seating RecomendationDownload PDF
325 STX Console Shown
- Extra Deep V in the hull provides a smoother ride in rough water
- Hull shape defl ects water down for a dryer ride
- Wider bow means more space up front and room enough for a large bow
- locker which fi ts a large 6.6 gallon gas tank.
- Built tough from Walker Bay’s DuraTech™ molded construction. Vacuum
- resin molded with a foam core making it stronger and lighter that other
- comparable boats
- Available in either German Heytex PVC or ORCA CSM fabric
- Large 17” diameter tubes and towing D-Rings included
- Additional reinforcement areas in the hull and deck for diff erent
- davit lifting point options
- Tube set length matched to LOA with motor for maximum performance
- Basic Version with Genesis Light seat and no bow locker or DLX version
- with Genesis Deluxe seat and large Bow Locker
- Available as a Console or Open RIB Option.
Description Standard Console Deluxe Console Standard Console Deluxe Console
Overall Length (cm / feet) 325/10′ 8″ 325/10′ 8″ 365/12′ 365/12′ Overall Length (w/ engine, cm / feet) 327/10′ 9″ 327/10′ 9″ 367/12’1″ 367/12’1″ Internal Length (cm / feet) 236/7′ 7″ 236/7′ 7″ 272/8’11” 272/8’11” Beam (cm / feet) 163/64″ 163/64″ 170/67″ 170/67″ Inside Beam (cm / feet) 78/30.5″ 78/30.5″ 78/30.5″ 78/30.5″ Tube Diameter (cm / feet) 43/17″ 43/17″ 46/18″” 46/18″ Total Weight (kg / lbs) 111/244 118/259 135/297 143/314 Airtight Compartments 3 3 3 3 Tube Material Heytex PVC or ORCA CSM Heytex PVC or ORCA CSM Heytex PVC or ORCA CSM Heytex PVC or ORCA CSM
Passengers 5 5 5 5 Maximum Payload (kg / lbs) 777/1709 777/1709 886/1950 886/1950
Shaft Length Short Short Short & Long Versions Short & Long Versions Min. Recommended Power 20 20 20 20 Max. Recommended Power 30 30 30 30 Max. Speed (Knots) 28KT 28KT 28KT 28KT Maximum Motor Weight 80/175 80/175 80/175 80/175
Length (cm / feet) 259/8′ 6″ 259/8′ 6″ 295/8′ 8″ 295/8′ 8″ Width (cm / feet) 101/3′ 3″ 101/3′ 3″ 101/3′ 3″ 101/3′ 3″ Height (cm / feet) 43/1′ 5″ 43/1′ 5″ 52/1′ 8″ 52/1′ 8″
All Dimensions & Weights indicated have a tolerance of plus or minus 3% and 5% respectively. Weights as measured for lifting purposes, do not include removable seat and oars where applicable
The smoothest and driest ride in rough conditions. Find comfort in a small RIB.
Unlike other RIBs this size, the Supertender’s hull has a Deep V which cuts smoothly through rough chop for a smoother ride.The shape of the V also deflects water down and not up into cross winds so you stay dry in rough windy conditions. This combined with the wider bow design also blocks any spray keeping it away from passengers. The Supertender has a pronounced chine which grips better in turns so there is no cavitation of the motor. The V in the hull is gradually reduced to stern creating a section in the rear of the hull for lift and improved early planing. Smooth dry ride combined with early planing. Everything you need in a small rigid inflatable boat.
The New Supertender is so new there are no reviews yet! Please check back later for more.